About the Journal
Open Acces Policy
This journal is an open access journal which provides free access to the full text of all published articles without charging readers or their institutions for access. Readers have right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of all articles in Jurnal Akuntansi. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that makes the research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Jurnal Akuntansi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Focus and Scope
Jurnal Akuntansi are periodic publications provided to accommodate the writings of researchers both lecturers, practitioners and students. The scope includes the results of empirical research, case studies, and other forms of scientific writing in the field of accounting. We receive original research articles and any review papers. The aims of Jurnal Akuntansi are to disseminate research results and to improve the productivity of scientific publications. Jurnal Akuntansi is published twice a year in April and October with the scopes and focus of the research areas that are Accounting Topic include:
- financial accounting, auditing
- cost accounting, management accounting
- accounting information systems
- behavioral accounting
- capital markets, business and taxation
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration
Peer Review Process
Each article that goes to the editor will be selected in advance on the scope and feasibility by the editorial boards. Then, the articles will be sent to peer reviewer and will go to the next selection by Blind Preview Process. Reviewers do not know the identity of the authors, and authors do not know the identity of reviewers either. Each submitted paper will be reviewed By Two peer-reviewers. After that, the articles will be returned to the authors to revise. The reviewing process will consider novelty, objectives, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
There is no charge for submitted manuscript as well as no charge for processing manuscript.
Every article submitted to Jurnal Akuntansi shall use reference management software e.g. Mendeley.