Vol. 21 No. 1 (2022): Damianus Journal of Medicine
Damianus Journal of Medicine (DJM) is a scientific medical journal presenting the latest updates in medical and health research.
DJM had been published since 2002 by the School of Medicine and Health Sciences - Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia.
Damianus Journal of Medicine has been accredited Sinta 3 on December 27th, 2021, by the Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education Republic of Indonesia as an academic journal in Director Decree (SK Dirjen) No. 164/E/KPT/2021.
It is now published three times per year, every April, August, and December.
The editorial team invites researchers, practitioners, and students to write scientific developments in fields related to medicine and health.
- Research Articles: Primary articles on medical and health research results.
- Case Report: An article discussing one or more interesting or rare cases. The article included reasons for case uniqueness, treatment options used, and results follow-up of related cases.
- Literature Review: Articles based on theory analysis, model development, fact descriptions, and an assessment of a current medical or health science product.
Important For Authors
Reminder for all the authors, you are expected to submit papers that:
1. are original and have not been submitted to any other publication.
2. use references published in the last 10 years.
3. use the template specified by Damianus Journal of Medicine.
4. use a reference manager, i.e. Mendeley or others, when managing the references.
The registration process in Damianus Journal of Medicine is conducted from the submission menu on this website. Please read the author's guide and fulfill all the requirements. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
AKTIVITAS ANTIOKSIDAN DAN ANTI HIPERKOLESTEROLEMIA EKSTRAK UMBI BAWANG DAYAK (Eleutherine bulbosa [Mill.] Urb)DOI : https://doi.org/10.25170/djm.v21i1.3362
Abstract views: 348 | PDF downloads: 439
Abstract views: 337 | PDF downloads: 370
HUBUNGAN POLA ASUH DENGAN MASALAH PERILAKU DAN EMOSI PADA SISWA SEKOLAH DASAR DI KECAMATAN PENJARINGAN, JAKARTA UTARADOI : https://doi.org/10.25170/djm.v21i1.1919
Abstract views: 235 | PDF downloads: 318
Abstract views: 128 | PDF downloads: 98
Abstract views: 260 | PDF downloads: 164
Abstract views: 221 | PDF downloads: 219
HUBUNGAN AKTIVITAS FISIK DENGAN WAIST/HIP RATIO, TEKANAN DARAH, DAN KOLESTEROL PADA MAHASISWA KEDOKTERAN YANG MENGALAMI OVERWEIGHTDOI : https://doi.org/10.25170/djm.v21i1.1879
Abstract views: 168 | PDF downloads: 148
THE POTENTIAL OF INTERLEUKIN 17 AS A PROGNOSTIC BIOMARKER AND A TARGET OF THERAPEUTIC MODALITIES IN ATOPIC DERMATITISDOI : https://doi.org/10.25170/djm.v21i1.3304
Abstract views: 121 | PDF downloads: 98
Abstract views: 1171 | PDF downloads: 399
Abstract views: 100 | PDF downloads: 101