Vol. 19 No. 2 (2020): Damianus : Journal of Medicine
Damianus Journal of Medicine (DJM) is a scientific journal that contains the latest information regarding medical and health. DJM published by Medical Program Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia and published twice a year in May and November since 2002 with the scopes and focus of the research areas that are Medicine and Health topics.
Editorial teams invite researchers, teachers, and students to participate in scientific developments in medical and health-related fields
- Research Articles: Primary articles on medical and health research results.
- Case Report: An article with a discussion of one or more interesting or rare cases. The article included reasons for case uniqueness, treatment options used, and results follow-up of related cases.
- Literature Review: Articles made based on theory analysis, model development, fact descriptions, and an assessment of a recent medical or health science product.
Important For Authors
Reminder for all the authors, you are expected to submit papers that:
1. are original and have not been submitted to any other publication.
2. use references published in the last 10 years.
3. use template specified by Damianus Journal of Medicine.
4. use a reference manager e.g. Mendeley or others when managing the references.
The registration process in Damianus Journal of Medicine is conducted by sending author's data such as full name and academic degree, email, and institutional affiliation to email firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. Registration can also be done via the submission menu.
Abstract views: 878 | PDF downloads: 1167
ANALYSIS OF PERIODIC SUBCULTURE AND WITH STERILE WATER METHODS FOR Aspergillus sp. AND Candida albicansDOI : https://doi.org/10.25170/djm.v19i2.1193
Abstract views: 402 | PDF downloads: 283
THE RELATION BETWEEN ONLINE GAME ADDICTION AND LEARNING MOTIVATION AMONG JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS IN NORTH JAKARTADOI : https://doi.org/10.25170/djm.v19i2.1243
Abstract views: 458 | PDF downloads: 210
EFFECTIVITY COMPARISON BETWEEN GREEN TEA AND BLACK TEA ON LOWERING TRIGLYCERIDE LEVELS IN HYPERLIPIDEMIA ANIMAL MODELDOI : https://doi.org/10.25170/djm.v19i2.1225
Abstract views: 375 | PDF downloads: 290
RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVEL AND BLOOD PRESSURE TOWARDS COGNITIVE FUNCTION OF ELDERLY IN MERUYA, WEST JAKARTADOI : https://doi.org/10.25170/djm.v19i2.1248
Abstract views: 253 | PDF downloads: 232
Abstract views: 136 | PDF downloads: 381
ASSOCIATION BETWEEN THE QUALITY AND QUANTITY OF SLEEP WITH SIX-MINUTE WALK TEST IN YOUNG AND OLDER ADULTS IN JAKARTADOI : https://doi.org/10.25170/djm.v19i2.1185
Abstract views: 136 | PDF downloads: 112
Abstract views: 94 | PDF downloads: 151