Focus and Scope
Jurnal InterAct is published twice a year (May and November).
Each edition discusses materials and current issues on corporate communication, marketing communication, media and communication.
These are including, but not limited to:
- Public relations
- Media relations
- Investor relations
- Government relations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Customer relations
- Organizational communication
- Cross-cultural communication
- Digital corporate communication
- Branding and image development
- Consumer perception
- Digital marketing communication
Media and Communication
- Communication technology
- New media
- Social media
- Advertising message analysis
- Media placement
- Political communication
Each edition receives original articles that will be reviewed by internal and external editors through a blind review based on their expertise. After the editing, a reviewer is assigned based on relevancy and related article.
Jurnal InterAct will publish selected paper(s) under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.