Vol. 21 No. 3 (2022): Damianus Journal of Medicine
Damianus Journal of Medicine (DJM) is a scientific medical journal presenting the latest updates in medical and health research.
DJM had been published since 2002 by the School of Medicine and Health Sciences - Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia.
Damianus Journal of Medicine has been accredited Sinta 3 on December 27th, 2021, by the Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education Republic of Indonesia as an academic journal in Director Decree (SK Dirjen) No. 164/E/KPT/2021.
It is now published three times per year, every April, August, and December.
The editorial team invites researchers, practitioners, and students to write scientific developments in fields related to medicine and health.
- Research Articles: Primary articles on medical and health research results.
- Case Report: An article discussing one or more interesting or rare cases. The article included reasons for case uniqueness, treatment options used, and results follow-up of related cases.
- Literature Review: Articles based on theory analysis, model development, fact descriptions, and an assessment of a current medical or health science product.
Important For Authors
Reminder for all the authors, you are expected to submit papers that:
1. are original and have not been submitted to any other publication.
2. use references published in the last 10 years.
3. use the template specified by Damianus Journal of Medicine.
4. use a reference manager, i.e. Mendeley or others, when managing the references.
Registration Process in DAMIANUS JOURNAL OF MEDICINE
The registration process in Damianus Journal of Medicine is conducted from the submission menu on this website. Please read the author's guide and fulfill all the requirements. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
HUBUNGAN ANTARA PENGGUNAAN ZAT DAN KUALITAS HIDUP PADA SISWA SMA DENGAN RISIKO GANGGUAN BIPOLAR DI KELURAHAN PENJARINGAN JAKARTA UTARA
Abstract views: 136 | PDF downloads: 119
Abstract views: 64 | PDF downloads: 141
Netizens' Perceptions Towards the Policy for Using Rapid Antigen Test During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Indonesia
Abstract views: 84 | PDF downloads: 58
HUBUNGAN TINGKAT PENGETAHUAN DAN PERILAKU MASYARAKAT TENTANG PANDEMI COVID-19 DI DUSUN PLAKARAN KECAMATAN BANGUNTAPAN, BANTUL
Abstract views: 61 | PDF downloads: 149
Abstract views: 80 | PDF downloads: 93
THE CORRELATION BETWEEN NUTRITIONAL STATUS AND CD8+ T CELL LEVELS IN THE ELDERLY AFTER THE COVID-19 VACCINATION IN PALEMBANG, INDONESIA
Abstract views: 95 | PDF downloads: 63
Abstract views: 455 | PDF downloads: 1141
Revisiting the role of electrocardiography for screening of congenital heart disease in young adults
Abstract views: 82 | PDF downloads: 114
Comparison of Intra-articular Injection Therapy of HA, LP-PRP, and LR-PRP Effectiveness Against Knee Pain Complaints in Osteoarthritis: Meta-analysis.
Abstract views: 142 | PDF downloads: 141
Perbandingan Obesitas General dan Obesitas Sentral terhadap Risiko Hipertensi pada Usia Dewasa di Wilayah Kecamatan Cisauk Kabupaten Tangerang
Abstract views: 124 | PDF downloads: 195